Sunday, May 30, 2010

Catching Up!

As the school year begins to come to an end, I find my self with a bit more time (not a bunch, just a little), however enough time to catch up on some blogging. Last time I wrote Bailey had started school and now that has come to an end, almost at least, 3 days and counting! She has grown so much and though I know this new found sense of independance is good for her I would be telling a story if I didn't say it actually makes me cry at times. She is so big, so beautiful and just so dang amazing. I just wanted to share a couple of pics of her school life. From one proud momma!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Bailey is sooooo cute! I know you must be looking forward to a summer break.

Our yard sale is going to be behind the Journal office (207 North Main Street) beginning at 7 on Saturday. I would love to "meet" you in person ;)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!