Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Cheer

What an amazing Christmas our family had this year! Christmas is always an extra busy time of year for us as well as many other I am sure, but I made it a point this year to enjoy ever minute, even the stressful times! Jay, Bailey and I started the holiday season off the week before Christmas by joining my brother and sister and their families at my moms house. Its always something crazy over there, like the dart board that has been re-gifted and passed between Jay and my brother for the past 5 years! Our my brother and I dueling it out over Jeopardy and wheel of fortune (we sound like our grandparents).



Christmas eve we spent time with his family at my brother n laws place down south, we always have a great time and the food was amazing. Bailey was blessed with MANY< MANY toys and lots of dress up clothes. She even got a MONKEY, ok she actually told Santa she wanted one!!



Once we were home that evening we got our baking gear out and made Santa some cookies and poured him a glass of milk. The look on her face when she woke up that morning to see an empty glass was priceless. She was so sweet opening her gifts, she made it a point that after each gift she would look at us and say "Thank you, this is wonderful". Which was pretty cute when she opened the shirt that by the look on her face she didn't like and still managed to say "Thank You this is Wonderful". Got to love her!!! God bless you all I hope you had an amazing Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!!








On a side note….I celebrated my birthday on the 21st which was also our last day of school before the winter break! My kids were so sweet ,I loved how one of my little girls made me a special birthday hat and then said" you are 21 right?" and of course I said "Yes honey, I am ". My husband surprised me before going to school with a Canon Rebel T1i, which totally shocked me. I was even more blown away when he told me he let go of a bike (he mountain bikes) to get this for me! He really is an amazing guy!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm super excited about your new camera! I want a nice new one so bad! And is Bailey wearing makeup?!? Her eyelashes look longer than usual....

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!