Monday, March 21, 2011

Bailey turns 4!

Wednesday, March 16th, My little girl Bailey turned 4! I can not believe how fast time has flown by for me since she was born. Before she layed down tuesday night she said "mommy I am going to pray to god tonight that you want be sad tomorrow" I asked her why would I be upset..her response "because mommy I am growing up big and I can't stop"! My heart melted!!

Her birthday theme this year was a Fairy Garden Party inspired by a sweet  party I found on the http://www.tomkatstudio.com/ website, the creator of the site actually had this party for her daughter Kate last year. I bought from her inviations, cupcake toppers and thank you tags, you can not beat the price and its all unimited printing! A couple of my friends from school came over friday night along with their daughters and helped me to set up.Keep in mind I have been planning this party since December, making party favors, birthday banners and table decorations however come friday night it seemed like we still had so much to do! We stayed up till about 4 in the morning and were up by 8 the next morning busy again! We had so much fun, I dont think I have laughed so hard in a long time-check out the photo's :)
Birthday Girl
Mrs. April getting Bailey ready for her big day!

Her cake..I loved it!!

Favor table..gerber hair bows for all the girls!

Some of the cute lil' fairys

The golf cart was a hit at the party..good investment honey!

I love this pic, she is my life!
Ashtyn lookin' cute on the rope swing!

My angels friday night and saturday!

opening the gifts!


We had a wonderful time, thank you so much to all of our family and friends for a wonderful day!
Xoxo, Christy

2 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Aw, what a sweet party theme! SO CUTE! I love the party favors too!!!

Tania said...

Such a cute party. I love her cake.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!