Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Johnny!

                                     


Don't you just love those "holidays" that you may not celebrate or even realized unless you are a teacher or have a child in elementary school?  For instatnce, Johnny Appleseeds birthday, did you realize that September 26th was his big day? To be honest I would have totally forgot had Baileys sweet teachers not included this info in their Friday letter. As I sat reading her letter for the first time Sunday evening (sorry Heather) I quickly realized I had forgot about this special day. I made a quick trip to publix to get supplies for party favors, let's be honest a party is not a  party with out the favors!
 Keep in mind these favors were totally thrown together but Bailey was happpy and I was super mom in her eyes!!

Apple Jacks for Bailey's class


Applesauce for my 1st graders, my circle punch was perfect for covering the tops of these cups.
                                    








Bailey's first day of school dress doubled as the perfect dress for ol' Johnny's birthday!
love this basket, my find at tj maxx this week!

one of my sweet students!

Bella was even ready for the party, don't you just love the hat Bailey made!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!