Friday, September 30, 2011

Looking Good!

Last night one of Bailey's sweet little friends Olivia, hosted a Mary Kay Makeup Party. You can imagine the excitement that filled the air, these girls were in heaven. Mrs. Heather gave them the full experiance during their makeover sessions. Each girl was greeted at the door by the lovely hostess and given a small pink bag filled with special treats. It was then time to find your spot and let the the party begin. First, the girls had to cleanse their hands, you simply can not put make up on with dirty hands! Next it was time to paint the face and when I say paint your face, that is just what hapend! The results were amazing ,I have never seen so many beautiful "women". It was as if they were getting ready for the prom, they were helping each other, checking each out and giving approval. I am so happy that I am able to present these lovely ladies:
    
                                                     
                                                     











4 comments:

Wendy B. said...

Very cute....wish I could have made it. It looks like they all had a great time. Love the "before and after" pictures!!

Hines House said...

Makes me wish we'd just skipped gymnastics and came :(

Crystal said...

So cute!! I love their made up selves, lol!!

Charley said...

They are adorable, and oh so grown up! I love all your great pictures!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!