1. You will get your heart broken by the people closes to you but don't let it define you.
2. Mr.Right will not leave you crying more than you are laughing.
3.You will meet the "one", just not whenyou think
4. Don't try to impress the people who don't care.
5. Your real friends don't need you to impress them.
6. There is more to life than what the clubs and late nights have to offer.
7.Listen to your mom she really knows what you are going through.
8. People will lie straight to your face so always follow your gut.
9.True love will come to you in the shape of a 7lb baby girl with a head full of black hair!
There are many other things I have learned but the best things I have learned is
10. God is the one thing constant and he will never fail you!
I am so thankful for the 32 years God has givien me on this earth.
Here are some pictures from our trip to Savannah to celebrate my special day!
|At The lady and sons, the one place I wanted to go! Thanks Jay for making it happen!|
|Bailey singing to me|
|making a wish!|
|at the hotel|
|she did this on her own!|
|Mr.Broker I made it!|
|this was so pretty|
|a short trip out to Tybee Island|
|my best friends!|
|True Florida Christmas tree|
Love my family!!