Friday, June 29, 2012

Brotherly Love

I was so excited when my brother called me a month ago to invite us on vacation with his family. My brother and I are beyond close, he is my dad made over!
Once we decided on a date it was time to pick a place. It's safe to say we threw out ideas that took us from Sarasota all the way to the mountains, then we settled somewhat in between on Destin.However,  two weeks ago we decided against the beach,didn't know really why at the time but I truely believe it was all God, as Debby was beating away up there at the time.
My brother found this really great resort out side of Orlando. It was great, on site were three pools, water park, splash park, game room, bicycle riding, putt-putt golf, shuffle board, paddle boats and spa room. No, I am not getting paid for bragging on them but I am saying it was really nice and a great place for kids, not to mention the price is very reasonable!
We had such a great time and made many precious memories.

these were so much fun, not sure sure Jay thought so considering Bailey and I were not much help peddling!

the rooms..so nice, well ours was :)

water park where bailey lived!

splash zone
great idea from Pinterst, packing out fit in ziplock with matching accessories!

5 days worth of clothes for bailey and i, felt very organized


headed out
jay and bailey had a blast, think jay may have had more fun than bailey

jay, richard and the girls!
love this man! And yes I sported a bikini but not going to post those pics ha!

little cuties
this is what happens when you allow your kids to eat chicken nuggets and fries everyday

thorne of passion and bailey jumps into pic, typical :)
love my girls

time for the rodeo
he's so strong

lego land at downtown dsiney

a couple of princesses and a prince

Between Ripleys, Downtown Disney, hanging out with her cousins and all the great shopping I am sure this is a vacation Bailey will remember for a lifetime.
Oh yes, I am enjoying Summer 2012!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Girl, your Momma has already been showing off your bikini baby bump at work!! Its cute!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!