Monday, July 19, 2010

Vacation Time!

Is it me or has summer flown by? I have less than a month to get Bailey ready for her “first full year” of school! She is so excited, to go back and see her teachers and play with all her friends. However before all that happens, we planned one last small vacation.
We decided we’d go back to Orlando since Bailey had so much fun at Downtown Disney.

During the days we lived by the pool, Bailey had a blast in the pools but she especially loved the splash park.



I knew it wouln't be long till she crashed out!

 She actually fell asleep eating!


While at Downtown we took Bailey to see Toy Story 3, this was only Bailey’s 2nd time at the theaters and I am not sure watching it in 3D was the best way for her, she didn’t understand why things were coming at her! She ending up taking her glasses off half way through the movie!

That coke your looking at 5.50! What! When did movies get so expensive!!!

If you have not seen this movie, go watch it! Jay is still making fun of me that I got all teary eyed but it was such a cute movie.

                      

                                                  

My two favorite people!

1 comments:

Hines House said...

Those sure are some cute pajamas. By the look of it you guys had a great time. I can't believe we haven't seen you guys other than the b-day party. What happend to all our summer plan and where did the time go? Let's plan a trip to the splash park....soon!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!