Sunday, February 6, 2011

To the best 5 years!

Our favorite game!!
Friday, Jay and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. As the people close to us know, we never  leave Bailey. Bailey goes every where we go, no date nights, no days away..she is literally my shadow. However, after almost 4 years we thought some adult time would be good. Not that we don't enjoy her, lord she is our life !
We headed down to Jay's parents on Friday after work, his mom was excited to watch Bailey and had many activities planned out. Bailey was having such a blast that she didn't realize nor care that we were headed out . We went to a great Japanesse steak house and afterwards went to Hard Rock! Oh my talk about fun, I was good there but see how someone could get a little carried away. Jay and I actually walked out with money in our pockets. We had a lot of fun, something I am sure all three of us needed!
5 of the best years of my life!

crazy picture it was rainy, wet and cold!

Grandma with the girls painting bird houses

Lauren loving on Bailey!

5 second later she crashed down the driveway!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Congratulations on 5 years.

Carrie said...

Congratulations on five years of marriage! Adam and I will celebrate five years in June. Doesn't time fly???? I bet Bailey was in heaven being spoiled by her grandmother.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!