Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's a Dixie Thing!

June 11                     
Summer trip #2: A day in Dixie filled with family, fun and of course some  FRIED FOOD!  Who would have thought by the end of the day I would have tried something that looked like this:

 Gathering together to celebrate my nieces 5th birthday meant a trip to the Steinhatchee local park, since Bailey has never been to the water here we decided to let her play on the docks for awhile before the party started. Within minutes Bailey had decided it was time for us to get another boat and I couldn't agree more. I even found a couple of homes I thought Jay should buy me, of course so the boat has somewhere to sit!


While my brother cooked up enough fried food to feed the county the kids played on the playgrounds, rode bikes and attempted to play some basketball..did I mention Jay bought a unicycle...you can imagine the entertainment that brought to the crowd!


It was such a nice day and as always very special when our family gets together. Here are some pics from the day:



3 Generations





Emiree and McKenzie

Emiree and Bailey
Love this woman!
                                    
Mom and her 3 babies!




1 comments:

Carrie said...

That unicycle is too much, girl! Where do you even buy one of those?!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!