Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where has my summer gone!?

Seriously, we just got out of school it seems and now we have less than 3 weeks till we go back! I remember sitting back around spring break with this list of all the things I was going to get done during the summer, now the end is drawing near and my list..well, lets just say we have been having so much fun that I didn't get to a lot of it! So the next three weeks I have set some goals

Summer Goals:
1. Clean out closets.
2.Take clothes to consinment
3.Scrub baseboards
4.Clean windows
5.Read two books (no, watching the movie does not count)!
6.Complete at least 3 holidays in scrapbook
7.Complete back to school favors
8.Get my address changed on ALL mail
9.GO get Bailey's VPK certificate
10. Upload all summer photos to shutterfly and print book!

Looks like I may be busy but hoping to knock this out in a couple of days with lots of coffee and not so much sleep! Happy Summer, hope you are having as much fun as we are!!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I can tell you where your summer went...it went to North Carolina, Mississippi, Downtown Micanopy, MKR's house and even Steinhatchee!! (No, I didn't remember those off the top of my head, I had to go back & look!!) It does seem like it's been too short of a summer, & I know 2 little boys who are not thrilled about the thought of back to school!

Aleta Kaylee said...

Summer seems to fly by quicker and quicker every year. It's crazy. I hope you get everything accomplished that you had hoped to!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!