Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cadence turns 4!

Today my beautiful niece Cadence celebrated her 4th birthday. You can imagine my excitement when my sister told me I could be in charge of all the decorating and cupcakes!! Her only stipulations were there had to be some sort of a ballerina theme and Cadence had to have her favorite candy "Hershey Kisses". The moment she told me I began searching Etsy and Pinterest ( two of my favorite online addictions) for ideas. I quickly discovered the perfect ballerina printable for my toppers (cupcakes and treat bags). Then it was off to Hobby Lobby in search for polka dot paper and cupcake holders, once the paper was bought I pulled out my big shot and began making the banner. I used my new Cricut cartridge Cherry Limeade (clearance at Wal-Mart) and cut out the letters to spell her name. Treat bags were super easy, again used my big shot (don't have one? get one! you will love it) to cut out the toppers (die cut "top note"), folded it long ways and used one of the mini toppers I had bought off of Etsy for the a "dress me up" detail. With the help of my friends I was able to gather up white dishes to complete the party setting!! Cadence loved her party and my sister was super happy, 2 of my favorite girls pleased was a blessing for me!! Happy Birthday Cadence, Aunt Christy loves you so much!!!

Cupcake toppers and favor bags

found this shadow box at tj maxx this week, I love it!
used cricut cartridge A Childs Year

quick shot of table setting

loved the shot of this cupcake
beautiful roses for the birthdya girl from her mommy!


Birthday girl with the family

Aunt Christy and Cadence

love my sister!

Cadence was so proud passing out her party favors!!

Happy Birthday Cadence

XOXO
Christy

1 comments:

Hines House said...

Very cute party for a special little girl. Maybe one day I will have a niece to party plan for.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!