Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Sweet Treats!

I did it, I have completed over 60 Halloween treats and I feel great! Not really, I am tired, my hand hurts, my back needs a good pop but I am happy with the turn out and Bailey excited to bring her sweet treats to school.

If you know me, you know I am a bit addicted to all things owl! I tried so hard to get Bailey to be a an owl last year for Halloween but she insisted on being a lady bug. You can imagine how happy I was when she asked for the owl costume this year, I ordered it that day (just incase she changed her mind!).

Anyways... while searching for Halloween printables I came across a really sweet site http://heartlocked.net/site/. She had some cute owl printables and the best part they were free! Check out her site, she has some amazing ideas and items!

Using the clipart she offered I was able to make Bailey some goodies!

This is what I started with:

finished with this!


I used my big shot to cut the burlap circle, I loved the texture it gave to the bag.

30 little owl treats

covered mint patties. I really love the York patties but the packaging was wrong for this idea but I did find the Pearson brand at wal-mart, 45 patties for $2.50 !

These were somewhat last minute, ran in $ tree to pick up black paper and found these pencils 12 for a 1.00 Couldn't beat the price, put them in an one inch bag from http://www.gtbag.com/ (also where I get the plastic 4*6 bags above and below), added a topper and for 3.00 18 more treats!
Bailey picked these for her class, at publix right now big bag of candy BOGO $8.99

I can't wait till Friday when everything is set up! I will post pics soon!!
Happy Halloween!!!!

xoxo
Christy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!