Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting my craft on!

I just love Christmas and all that comes with it! This year I am putting together a little cookie party for my beautiful nieces. I have been pinning ideas like crazy (gotta love Pinterest) and I now have about 50 ideas that I need to condense down to 10. How do I choose! It is all so cute.



I began woking tonight on favor ideas and place settings, while at Target (LOVE) I came across Christmas sprees. I didn't even know that had these but when I saw them, I immediatly knew I had to have them! Every since my friend introduce me to these little bags over at GT Bags I am constatntly looking for knew ways to "stuff" them. I was praying these little sprees would fit and thank you Lord, they did!! I am so happy with how they turned out.


I used some left over Christmas paper from Stampin up! (background scallop) and word to print lables.


Reminds me of Polka Dots..I love!

My next project for my sister n laws, redneck wine glasses a bit modified. Left the lid on to hold treats!
Merry Christmas!!
Christy

1 comments:

Charley said...

Super cute! I love your Christmas layout, I have been eyeing this one, but tried a different one which turned into a disaster!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!