Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to School Teacher Gifts

A couple weeks ago I began searching online for homemade teacher gifts. I could not get over all the cute ideas I saw. I am really excited about the couple I am working on for Bailey's teachers,  Mrs.Heather and Mrs.Belinda. I can't wait to post the "final product". I am hoping they turn out cute (fingers crossed)
Here are a couple more ideas I loved also:

                                          




Sunscholors-Free printable


Teacher Survival Kit




howdoesshe.com



making this tomorrow for me :)

love, love, love this!

Yummy!



this was a pic for crazy hair day at school-how cute, you will see bailey's like this I can promise ha!
Tomorrow is my last day before our back to school trainings start (sad), ready to get back but have so sad to see my summer coming to an end, I have enjoyed my amazing summer with Jay and Bailey!

2 comments:

Hines House said...

How did we not think of the crayon wreath for the end of the year programs? You work on the crafts, April can work on the hair and I will work on the yummy treats:)

Wendy Biddle said...

I want to see how the "class rules" box turns out. Love that!!!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!