Sunday, January 1, 2012

More Toys = More Buckets

Christmas came and went, and we were left with the aftermath! Bailey was beyond blessed this Christmas. She asked Santa for one lallaloopsy doll but I am thinking there was some sort of mix-up and the North Pole because she ended up with close to 10 lallaloopsy dolls/accessories. Not at all that she is complaining nor am I, but let me just say that Target will see us 1st thing Tuesday morning to pick up some buckets to put all this in!

We were running around crazy this year, driving straight from our Savannah trip to my mom's for Christmas on the 23rd. which was a wonderful time. I don't get to see my family as much as I would like so its extra special when we can all get together. From moms we drove home an 1hr and 1/2 away to unpack and repack to head to Jay's parents for Christmas eve Christmas with his family. His sister hosted this year and it was really nice, good food and good company!

Christmas morning Bailey woke up to find that Santa had ate two cookies but only drank 1/2 of his milk (yes, she pointed this out first thing). We had such a good time watching her open her gifts, he eyes sparkling the entire time with the biggest grin on her face! I loved that no matter what she was opening, a pair of socks or her lallaloopsy doll, that she said thank you and was excited over them all. After all was over she gives Jay and I the biggest hug and said "Momma y'all are the best parents"!





My sweet brother built this for mom so the girls would have a place to play!
                                        
I love these girls!

                                     
Santa was hungry
                                                    
Apparently pink was a popular color this Christmas






December brought so many great memories! I can't wait to share our other adventures, hopefully I will get them posted soon!


Happy New Year and God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

How fun!! I can't wait to hear about the rest!

Charley said...

Glad you guys had such a great Christmas! I love the peppermint headband!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!