Monday, January 2, 2012

New Possibilities

Happy New Year!!!
                                                 
I can not believe it is 2012, each day seems to come and go so quickly now. I really enjoyed all the things 2011 brought and look forward to the upcoming year. I am crossing my fingers that this is the year our house FINALLY sells. We are coming up on two years that we have had it on the market and boy is it hard to pay on something you are not living in! 2012 will also bring some happy tears, see this is the year Bailey will turn 5 and enter Kindergarten. I don't know why but I am really sad about this, she is growing up and I just want time to freeze! Bailey is such a joy to our lives and I thank God every night when I go to bed that he blessed me with her. You can imagine the smile that came across our faces the other night when she informed Jay and I that she knew us when she was in heaven and asked God if he would let her be our kid. She comes up with so many things and I wished I could be better at writing them down. Hey, maybe that could be my new year's resolution? Am I the only one that really doesn't put much focus on that (new Y res)? I kinda keep the same one every year "Make the most of each day" I feel that is really important because life seems so short and regrets or wished I would haves are not something I want in my life.
Jay decided to do a NYR, his is not to eat black liquorice. My comment to that was "you don't eat it now", his comeback "I know, its one I will be able to keep! He is a nut but I love him! Bailey said her NYE is to go to the butterfly museum, guess I will have to make that one happen!
I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and an even better New Year! 2012 hold so many possibilities and I look forward to them all.
Russel Family bringing in the New Year, Happy 2012!!!!

Uncle Jason, Bailey, Aunt Nikki

Lauren, Aunt Jules, Bailey and Sarah Bear



Daddy and his girl

Mommy and her girl

New Years day dinner

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Great family picture! I LOVE that B. asked God to be your kid....That's the sweetest thing ever.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!