Thursday, July 18, 2013

Operation 1st Birthday!


Party planning has begun for Miss Carly Rae's 1st birthday. The theme:
I'm very excited, this theme has so many cute ideas! I'm trying not to go overboard because it easily could be done!!
Yesterday I purchased the finishing touches for party favors ( they turned out cute!!), invites are picked out and birthday outfits are done! I even found the cutest smash cake onsie yesterday! Best part, it was on clearance for $1.00!! 
Bailey has nominated herself to be in charge of all the games and food! Yep she loves to throw a party, too!
In all the excitement it is a little sad when you think about how fast a year can go by.  


9 months and so full of life!
Love both of my girls so very much!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!