Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Picture Perfect

Pictures are worth a thousand words, that is for sure.
 I will look back at these photos for years to come and I will be reminded of all the good times our family shared during our family vacation with the Russel siblings.
 Jay is very blessed to have such a tight, supportive family.
We spent the weekend with his two sisters and two brothers, their significant others and my four beautiful nieces.
 We had an amazing time!
Taking a break from all the fun, my sister in law was sweet enough to capture some family pictures for me.



Love my little girls
Georgia trip with Russel family


Thankful for my sister in law who was able to capture some family pics for me.

Yes, this was a pinterest idea that worked! I love it!!!

he truly is my everything

 

It is vey hard to get 6 children under the age of 7 to smile and look at the camera at the same time.
Carly Rae was not having it during this photo shoot, the fact that she is even looking at the camera is a shock.
All the other photos have her screaming and crawling to get away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you so much for visiting!!!